Special Talent：the National Young Talent Program,
the Young Elite Scientists Sponsorship Program
Address：No. A305, Nankai University-Tianjin University Union Building
Energy Material Chemistry, High-Energy Rechargeable Batteries, Inorganic Solid-State Chemistry
2006.09-2010.06 B.S. in Material Chemistry, College of Chemistry, Nankai University
2010.09-2015.06 Ph.D. in Material Physics and Chemistry, College of Chemistry, Nankai University
2015.08-2019.08 Post-doctor, Department of Energy and Materials Engineering, Dongguk University (South Korea)
2019.09- present Researcher, College of Chemistry, Nankai University
The first prize of Natural Science Award of Ministry of Education of China (ranked R2, 2020)
Prof. Kai Zhang is committed to the design of high-performance electrode materials and electrolyte for lithium/sodium ion batteries, which provides a theoretical and technical support for the development of advanced electrochemical energy storage devices. Prof. Zhang has published over 80 papers, such as Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., Adv. Mater., Nat. Commun., Joule, Matter, Chem. Soc. Rev., with more than 7500 citations. His H-index is 35 (Google Scholar, July 2021). He was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (22005155 and 52072186) and the National Key R&D Program funded by Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2019YFA0705601).
1. Yixin Li, Luojia Liu, Yong Lu, Ruijuan Shi, Yilin Ma, Zhenhua Yan, Kai Zhang*, Jun Chen*, Advanced Functional Materials, 2021, DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201602608.
2. Limin Zhou, Luojia Liu, Zhimeng Hao, Zhenhua Yan, Xue-Feng Yu, Paul K. Chu, Kai Zhang*, and Jun Chen, Matter, 2021, 4, 1252.
3. Kai Zhang, Zhenhua Yan*, Jun Chen*, Joule, 2020, 4, 10.
4. Kai Zhang#, Duho Kim#, Zhe Hu, Mihui Park, Gahee Noh, Yujeong Yang, Jing Zhang, Vincent Wing-hei Lau, Shu-Lei Chou, Maenghyo Cho, Si-Young Choi, Yong-Mook Kang*, Nature Communications, 2019, 10, 5203.
5. Duho Kim#, Kai Zhang#, Maenghyo Cho*, Yong-Mook Kang*, Energy & Environmental Science, 2019, 12, 1326.
6. Kai Zhang, Mihui Park, Limin Zhou, Gi-Hyeok Lee, Jeongyim Shin, Zhe Hu, Shu-Lei Chou, Jun Chen*, Yong-Mook Kang*, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2016, 55, 12822.
7. Kai Zhang, Gi-Hyeok Lee, Mihui Park, Weijie Li, Yong-Mook Kang*, Advanced Energy Materials, 2016, 6, 1600811.
8. Kai Zhang, Mihui Park, Limin Zhou, Gi-Hyeok Lee, Weijie Li, Yong-Mook Kang*, Jun Chen*, Advanced Functional Materials, 2016, 26, 6728.
9. Kai Zhang, Xiaopeng Han, Zhe Hu, Xiaolong Zhang, Zhanliang Tao, Jun Chen*, Chemical Society Reviews, 2015, 44, 699.
10. Kai Zhang, Zhe Hu, Xue Liu, Zhanliang Tao*, Jun Chen*, Advanced Materials, 2015, 27, 3305.
2 students in our team have obtain Bachelor degree
6 Ph.D. candidates and 4 M.S. candidates