Address：A701 Lianhe Building, Nankai University, #94 Weijin Road, Tianjin 300071
New Energy Materials Chemistry, Secondary Batteries, electrochemical catalysis
2005 Nankai University, Ph.D.
2005-2008 Nankai University, Lecturer
2008-present Nankai University, Associate Professor
2013-2014 University of Wollongong, Australia, Visiting Scholar
1. 2006 Tianjin Natural Science Award (1st Class, R5)
2. 2015 Award for Science and Technology Progress of Chinese people's Armed Police Force (2st Class, R3)
3. 2016 National Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholar
4. 2016, Hundred Young Academic Leaders Program of Nankai University
Dr. Jiao has more than 190 pulications, including Adv. Mater., Adv. Energy Mater., Nano Lett., Adv. Funct. Mater., Adv. Sci., Mater. Horiz., Small, Nanoscale, J Mater. Chem. A et al., with >4000 citations (H index 39). Among these publications, there are 10 ESI highly cited papers.
1. Ting Jin, Yongchang Liu, Yang Li, Kangzhe Cao, Xiaojun Wang, and Lifang Jiao*. Electrospun NaVPO4F/C Nano?bers as Self-Standing Cathode Material for Ultralong Cycle Life Na-Ion Batteries.
Adv. Engergy Mater. 2017, 1700087.
2. Xiaojun Wang, Kangzhe Cao, Yijing Wang, and Lifang Jiao*. Controllable N-Doped CuCo2O4@C Film as a Self-Supported Anode for Ultrastable Sodium-Ion Batteries.
Small, 2017, 170087
3. Yongchang Liu, Yang Li, Hongyan Kang, Ting Jin and Lifang Jiao*. Design, synthesis, and energy-related applications of metal sulfides. Materials Horizons 2016, 3, 402.
4. Xiaojun Wang, Yongchang Liu, Yijing Wang and Lifang Jiao*. CuO quantum dots embedded in carbon nanofibers as binder-free anode for sodium ion batteries with enhanced properties.
small 2016, 12(35), 4865–4872.(Inside Front Cover)
5. Kangzhe Cao, Lifang Jiao*,Weikong Pang, Huiqiao Liu, Tengfei Zhou, Zaiping Guo, Yijing Wang and Huatang Yuan. Na2Ti6O13 Nanorods with Dominant Large Interlayer Spacing Exposed Facet for High-Performance Na-Ion Batteries.
Small 2016, 12(22): 2991–2997.
6. Kangzhe Cao , Lifang Jiao* , Hang Xu , Huiqiao Liu , Hongyan Kang , Yan Zhao , Yongchang Liu , Yijing Wang* , and Huatang Yuan. Reconstruction of Mini-Hollow Polyhedron Mn2O3 Derived from MOFs as a High-Performance Lithium Anode Material.
Adv. Sci. 3 (2016) 1500185. (Inside Cover)
7. Yongchang Liu, Ning Zhang, Lifang Jiao,* and Jun Chen*. Tin Nanodots Encapsulated in Porous Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nano?bers as a Free-Standing Anode for Advanced Sodium-Ion Batteries.
Adv. Mater. 27 (2015) 6702–6707.
8. Kangzhe Cao, Lifang Jiao*, Yongchang Liu, Huiqiao Liu, Yijing Wang, and Huatang Yuan. Ultra-High Capacity Lithium-Ion Batteries with Hierarchical CoO Nanowire Clusters as Binder Free Electrodes.
Adv. Funct. Mater. 25 (2015) 1082-1089.
9. Kangzhe Cao, Lifang Jiao*, Huiqiao Liu, Yongchang Liu, Yijing Wang, Zaiping Guo, and Huatang Yuan.3D Hierarchical Porous α-Fe2O3 Nanosheets for High-Performance Lithium-Ion Batteries.
Adv. Energy Mater. 5 (2015) 1401421. (Frontspiece)
10. Yongchang Liu , Ning Zhang , Lifang Jiao*, Zhanliang Tao , and Jun Chen*. Ultrasmall Sn Nanoparticles Embedded in Carbon as High-Performance Anode for Sodium-Ion Batteries.
Adv. Funct. Mater. 25(2015) 214–220. (Back Cover)