Address：A602, Collaborative Building, 94 Weijin Road, TianJin, China, 300071
Website：http://aemc.nankai.edu.cnResearch Interest：Energy Materials Chemistry, Electrocatalysis, Secondary Batteries
2007-2011 Liaocheng Unicversity Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Bachelor Degree
2011-2014 Liaocheng Unicversity Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Master Degree
2014-2015 Chinese academy of agricultural sciences Research assistant
2015-2018 Nankai University College of Chemistry PhD
2018-2021 College of Chemistry, Nankai University, Lecture
2021-present College of Chemistry, Nankai University, Associate Professor
2021-present, the Deputy Director of eScience Editorial Office
2022-present, Young Editorial Board member of Chinese Chemical Letters
Dr. Zhenhua Yan’s research interests involve the design and synthesis of nanomaterials for batteries and electrocatalysis. He has published one book and more than 50 SCI papers in journals such as Nature Communications, Angewandte Chemical International Edition, Advanced Materials, Chemical Reviews, and CCS Chemistry, including 6 highly cited papers. He has been cited more than 3300 times with a H-index of 24. He has applied for 13 Chinese invention patents and obtained 2 authorizations.
1. Textbook, “Introduction of New Energy Science and Engineering”, edited by J. Chen and Z.H. Yan, China Science Publishing & Media Ltd, 2021.12 (This book has been designated as a reference textbook by many universities).
2. X. He, Y.X. Ni, Y.X. Li, H.X. Sun, Y. Lu, H.X. Li, Z.H. Yan,* K. Zhang, J. Chen,* An MXene-based metal anode with stepped sodiophilic gradient structure enables a large current density for rechargeable Na-O2 batteries, Advanced Materials, 2022, 2106565.
3. Y.X. Ni#, L. Lin#, Y.X. Shang, L. Luo, L.B. Wang, Y. Lu, Y.X. Li, Z.H. Yan*, K. Zhang, F.Y. Cheng*, Jun Chen*. Regulating electrocatalytic oxygen reduction activity of metal coordination polymer via d-π conjugation, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2021, 60, 16937–16941.
4. S. Jin, Z.M. Hao, K. Zhang, Z.H. Yan*, J. Chen*, Advances and challenges for the electrochemical reduction of CO2 to CO: From fundamentals to industrialization，Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2021, 60 (38), 20627-20648.
5. Z.H. Yan, H.M. Sun, X. Chen, H.H. Liu, Y.R. Zhao, H.X. Li, W. Xie, F.Y. Cheng*, J. Chen. Anion insertion enhanced electrodeposition of robust metal hydroxide/oxide electrodes for oxygen evolution. Nature Communications, 2018, 9, 2373.
6. Q. Zhao#, Z.H. Yan#, C.C. Chen #, J. Chen*. Spinels: controlled preparation, oxygen reduction/evolution reaction application, and beyond, Chemical Reviews 2017, 117 (15), 10121-10211.
7. X. Chen, M. Yu, Z.H. Yan*, W.Y. Guo, G.L. Fan, Y.X. Ni, J.D. Liu, W. Zhang, W. Xie, F.Y. Cheng*, J. Chen. Boosting Electrocatalytic oxygen evolution by cation defect modulation via electrochemical etching, CS Chemistry, 2020, 2, 675-685.
8. K. Zhang, Z.H. Yan*, J. Chen*, Electrodeposition accelerates metal-based batteries. Joule, 2020, 4, 10-20.
9. Z.H. Yan, H.H. Liu, Z.M. Hao, M. Yu, X. Chen, J. Chen*. Electrodeposition of (hydro)oxides for an oxygen evolution electrode, Chemical Science, 2020, 11, 10614–10625.
10. H.H. Liu, Z.H. Yan*, X. Chen, J.H. Li, L. Zhang, F.M. Liu, G.L. Fan, F.Y. Cheng*, Electrodeposition of Pt-decorated Ni(OH)2/CeO2 hybrid as superior bifunctional electrocatalyst for water splitting. Research, 2020, 9068270.
11. C.C. Chen#, J.C. Sun#, L.C. Miao, Z.H. Yan*, J. Chen, Layered H0.68Ti1.83O4/reduced graphene oxide nanosheets as a novel cathode for rechargeable magnesium batteries. Chemical Communications, 2019, 55, 14578-14581.
12. X. Chen, H.X. Li, Z.H. Yan*, F.Y. Cheng, J. Chen, Structure design and mechanism analysis of silicon anode for lithium-ion batteries. Science China Materials, 2019, 62(11), 1515-1536.