2008.09-2012.06, Dalian university of Technology, Applied chemistry, B.Sc.
2012.09-2018.03, State Key Laboratory of fine chemical (Dalian University of Technology), Organic chemistry, Ph.D
2014.09-2016.09, Biochemistry and molecular pharmcology, University of Massachusettes medical school, CSC, joint Ph.D
2018.03-2021.07, Biochemistry and molecular pharmcology, University of Massachusettes medical school, Post Doc.
2021.09-now, Nankai university, College of chemistry.
Design, synthesis and photophysical properties of photosensitizers; Near infrared light excited triplet-triplet annihilation upconversion and their materials design, preparation and application for optogenetics. 35 papers have been published, 4 U.S. patents have been applied, 2 have been authorized, papers have been cited 2416 times, and H-index 25. Among them, the first author has published 22 papers and 10 articles with IF > 10, including Nature Comm (2), JACS (2), Angel Chem (2), Advanced Materials (1), ACS Nano (1), Biomaterials (1), Small methods, etc. 4 papers selected cover articles.
(1) Huang L, Han G et al. Breaking Oxygen Quenching: Enzymatic Enhancing Triplet-triplet Annihilation Upconversion in Aqueous Solutions for Back-ground free Self-Standing Biological Sensing. Nature Communications, 2021, 12(1898).
(2) Huang L, Han G et al. Long Wavelength Single Photon Like Driven Photolysis Via Triplet-Triplet Annihilation. Nature Communications, 2021, 12(122).
(3) Huang L, Han G et al. Highly Effective Near-Infrared Activating Triplet–Triplet Annihilation Upconversion for Photoredox Catalysis. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2020, 142, 18460-18470.
(4) Wang, Z.# Huang L,# Zhao J. Han G. et al Deciphering the Intersystem Crossing in a Helical BODIPY for Recorded Low Dose Photodynamic Therapy. (Co-first author) Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2020, 59, 16114-16121.
(5) Huang, L.; Zhao, Y.; Zhang, H.; Huang, K.; Yang, J.; Han, G. Expanding Anti-Stokes Shifting in Triplet–Triplet Annihilation Upconversion for In Vivo Anticancer Prodrug Activation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed, 2017, 56, 14400-14404.
(6) Huang, L.; Li, Z.; Zhao, Y.; Yang, J.; Yang, Y.; Pendharkar, A. I.; Zhang, Y.; Kelmar, S.; Chen, L.; Wu, W.; Zhao, J.; Han, G. Enhancing Photodynamic Therapy through Resonance Energy Transfer Constructed Near-Infrared Photosensitized Nanoparticles. Adv Mater. 2017, 1604789. (Cover article).
(7) Huang, L.; Li, Z.; Zhao, Y.; Zhang, Y.; Wu, S.; Zhao, J.; Han, G. Ultralow-Power Near Infrared Lamp Light Operable Targeted Organic Nanoparticle Photodynamic Therapy. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2016, 138, 14586–14591.
(8) Zhang, Y.#; Huang, L.#; Li, Z.; Ma, G.; Zhou, Y.; Han, G. Illuminating Cell Signaling with Near-Infrared Light-Responsive Nanomaterials. ACS Nano, 2016, 10, 3881–3885. (Co-first author).
(9). Huang, L, E. Kakadiaris, T. Vaneckovaa, K. Huang, M. Vaculovicova, Han, G. Designing next generation of photon upconversion: Recent advances inorganic triplet-triplet annihilation upconversion nanoparticles. Biomaterials, 2019, 201, 77-86.
(10). Huang, L. Han. G. Near Infrared Boron Dipyrromethene Nanoparticles for Optotheranostics. Small methods. 2018, 1700370. (Cover article).